We would love to receive any of your articles, videos, photos, reviews or any other amazing things you can think of! So send them in:
Here are some top tips for when you are sending your bits in:
- Videos will be published on our You Tube Channel and may also appear on the website, all other items will be published to the website and maybe promoted through our social channels.
- Articles should ideally be at least 300 words but don’t worry too much will we make it work!
- If you know how to edit your Videos great! If not we can edit raw footage into something more easy to view, please send the files in MP4 format.
- Make sure you give us the credit details if the Photos, quotes or anything else is not your own. (That means tell who said it, took it etc if not you)
- Try to make your Photos as high a resolution as possible so they come out right when we enlarge them.
- All items sent to us will be checked and edited as needed which means they may not look exactly as you sent them when they are published.
- We have the final say in what will or will not be published on the site and all decisions are final.
- We want to shout about you so when you send us things you agree that anything we do use on the site is ours to use as we see fit. This may include using it in promotional material, promoting it on social media and any other use as determined necessary.
- We do not pay for submissions (except in exceptional pre arranged circumstances)
- Anything you send may not be published straight away but we will try to keep you up to date via email so when it does go live you can share it with your friends and family.
- You agree that anything you send in can be used on Social Media channels.
- Adult contributors please remember that children may also be reading your content so keep it clean!
- Remember that anyone can access this website and you should be careful of including any personal information about yourself such as your address, full name, your school, parents, siblings or friends full names, full details of any clubs. If in doubt ask someone to double check it for you.
Photo credits – Unsplash (Aaron Burden and Seth Doyle)